Public authorization is determined determined by the relevant legislation and international conventions. These powers relate to the issuance of the relevant documents on the basis of which economic entities acquire certain rights.
Regional Chambers are authorized by the Chamber of Commerce of Republic of Srpska to issue documents follow goods for export - Certificate of Origin (certificates Form A and Of Origin) for companies seated in the area of regional Chamber, with the aim of shortening and cost-effectiveness of the procedure.
PPK BL - SECTOR IMPROVEMENT OF OPERATIONS
Telefon: +387 51 493 106
Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Serbian issue:
- Approval of the economic viability of the import/export and
- Confirmation that the goods are not produced in BiH, confirmation that the goods are not produced in sufficient quantities in BiH based on which it is entitled to exemption from customs duties, on the basis of the Law on Customs Policy of Bosnia and Herzegovina ("Off. Gazette of BiH" No. : 57/04, 51/06, 93/08) and Decision on implementing regulations of the Law on Customs policy of Bosnia and Herzegovina ("Off. Gazette of BiH", No. 63a / 04, 60/06, 58/08)
- Confirmation of domestic preferences on the basis of the Law on Public Procurement of Bosnia and Herzegovina ("Off. Gazette of BiH", number 49/04, 19/05, 52/05, 92/05, 94/05, 8/06, 24/06 , 70 / 06,12 / 09) and Decision on implementation of public procurement Law ("Off. Gazette of BiH", number: 3/05, 24/09) and Decision on the use of domestic preferences in the public procurement procedures ("Official . Gazette ", No. 105/06, 29/09)
- Certificates of solvency, issued at the request of the user mainly for participation in tenders, as well as at the request of other interested parties to check the creditworthiness of a particular company.
- Other certificates that allow businessmen use of certain rights (force majeure, certified price list, etc.).
PRIVREDNA KOMORA REPUBLIKE SRPSKE
Zoran Milinčić, stručni saradnik
Telefon: +387 51 493 135
Distribution of detachments
The Chamber of Commerce of Republic of Srpska conducts the distribution of the contingent of workers appointed to work in the Federal Republic of Germany (pursuant to the Decree on ratification of the Agreement between the Government of BiH and the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany from 1995).
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF THE REPUBLIKA SRPSKA
Mile Petrović, Sekretar Komisije
Tel/Fax: +387 51 493 134
Harmonization of timetables of regional bus lines
CCI BL carries out the process of harmonization and registration of driving lines for the Republic Bus Terminals connecting the territories of two or more units of local government, whose length is up to 50 km and based on the Law on Road Transport ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska", No. 111/08) and the Rulebook on the harmonization and registration of driving routs ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska", No. 15/09).
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
Snježana Timarac, expert for traffic
Telefon: +387 51 493 111